Organizing your beauty area

It's really important to organize your beauty area, not only to make it look good but to make it functional.

I am currently editing a video that shows how my make up and beauty items are displayed in my bathroom and my room.

Anyways here are some tips I found online for you guys =)

Messy piles of stuff aren't just ugly; they're stress-inducing.



Mason jars are great organizers: They look pretty and are functional. Line them up on top of your dresser or bathroom sink, and keep hair bands and clips and makeup brushes in them so that stuff isn't loose.

Shoe stores will often give away whatever boxes they have lying around. Ask a cashier for some, and use them to file documents (like credit-card statements, tax info, etc). Label each box with what it holds, and then stack them in a closet. You will be relieved not to have random papers floating around and won't have to scramble to find something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment