Make Up tutorial : Party Time

I wanted to make a very simple look for a night out,
The most important things to my mind are to look natural, have a perfect skin and make it last long!
That's why I used a lot of products!

Anyways, hope you guys like this tutorial, you can use any color you want.

I like to have a shimmery base with pink and gold tones (Beauty Mark from Too Faced) and I used a dark grey color for the bottom of the eye and the crease area to define the shape of my eyes and make it more intense.


FACE : 
Moisturizer : Soin blanc crème de jour KENZOKI
Concealer : Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer M.A.C
Foundation : Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation M.A.C
Fixer : Fix + M.A.C
Bronzer : Mineralize Skinfinish #Comfort M.A.C 
Highlighter : Multiple #SouthBeach Nars

EYES : 
Primer : Primer Potion Urban Decay
Eyeshadow : Beauty Mark Too Faced
Mascara : Hyperlash Smashbox
Eyeliner: Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Liners Rimmel London
ELash Curler : Shu Uemura

LIPS:
Lipstick : Matte Cream Lipstick Victoria's Secret Make Up

No comments:

Post a Comment