Favorite products of September

Okay so I've been using over and over again these 10 products =)

NARS #Balthazar
Great shimmery duo eyeshadow! Perfect with the "camel" fashion trend. The pigments are very strong so it lasts the whole day or night. But I recommend using a primer to make it look better.
I use it with my fingers or with a brush if I want to blend it together.
Use the light color for your inner corners and brow bone as a highlighter and the dark color in the outer corner and crease to create an edgy look.
+
Very long stay
High pigments
Has a mirror and nice package
-
a little expensive $ 34.00



L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes
Wow! I actually wanted to try this one because I needed a cheap mascara to travel or to put in my bag. 
Otherwise I use the Make Up Forever Lash extension everyday. But I can confess that the L'Oreal kicked my Make Up Forever one out! lol 
+ 
It will seperate every single lash with its brush! 
It gives a lot of volume and stretches your lashes too! 
-
It gets very hard when it dries so be careful to apply it quickly and with precision
Its also hard to remove!! You better use an oily make up remover


3 comments:

  1. what is that hairspray? do you have very curly hair or is it naturally straight?

    i'm a hair product junkie! *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have curly hair! and when i want to wear my hair straight I will use this hairspray to keep it straight =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks!!! are you a NARS fan?? because I love this brand I think its THE BEST

    ReplyDelete