Sephora's Picks

As I was going through Sephora's website I wanted to share with you some interesting stuff from the brand. I don't know if you noticed but they have a new set of packaging for its products thats pretty cool.
Anyways here are my picks =) Enjoy



1. EXPRESS NAIL POLISH REMOVER
I already have it and it's fantastic!!!! It takes out your nail polish in like 5 seconds effortless! 
Say goodbye to your cotton balls and the nasty smells! This is the new shit! I love it and will use it all the time! It's perfect if you want to change your nail polish often. 
The only negative point is that you can use it for only 1 month or more, then its harder to take off your nail polish and you can even have some color stuck on your fingers lol 

2. FRAGRANCE ATOMIZER
Here is the next item I have to buy! Such a great idea to put your daily perfume in a little bottle that you can carry around the whole day with you! I read it has like 55 sprays are so. 
Anytime you can freshen up with it! 

3. AND 4. I NEVER TRIED IT BUT IT SEEMS COOL =)

2 comments: