Whats new in my beauty closet


 Here's an overview of the new products I just got this month

HAIR

Actually I've been using them for a while now especially the Leonor Greyl which I looove! I've been using them for years, they're a little expensive but they last long. I don't usually but a lot of shampoo in my hair because I feel like it's abrasive I don't know...
I also get the extra large bottles so I never run out of it =)


I think this hairspray is perfect when I wear my hair curly because it really holds my curls. It's also good when I used on my straight hair BUT it gets pretty sticky on the roots =/ it's a little too strong for my hair. I still keep it when I have structured hairstyles that will need extra hold =)

Tresseme : curl care
I got this one in Canada last month and have already got a bottle in the US 2 years ago. This mousse is just fantastic it sets the curls really well and quick ! It also leaves your hair shiny and not bad looking.
It's cheap and I like to put some after applying hair oil before


Yves Rocher : Protectyl Vegetal
I used to love this brand but I thought they're make up brand was not that good so I turned myself to other brands. And completely forgot that Yves Rocher has all natural/vegetal products which are WAY BETTER for your skin!! I try not to use parabens and silicone on my skin. (I don't mind it in my makeup but not in my skincare products) 
So basically it helps you keep your tan way longer (I use it right after my Comodynes towelettes)

I already talked about it on my previous posts =)

I'll but a picture of my nails with it!

Leonor Greyl : Huile de magnolia
I always get a bottle every summer so I can tan faster or to hydrate my face and body after the sun

Benefit Cosmetics : Ooh Lala / Porefessional
The Ooh La La is one of my favorite clear concealer I love to use it before my foundation and during the day as touch-ups so my eyes stay frech

Porefessional : I use it everyday as a base along with MAC fix + to make your makeup last longer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment