Minuit a Paris



Paris in the morning is beautiful. Paris in the afternoon is charming. Paris in the evening is enchanting. But Paris after midnight ……is MAGIC!
I’m not a big fan of Woody Allens movies but I liked “Vicky Christina Barcelona”, "You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger" and yesterday I went and saw “Midnight in Paris” , a movie I’ve been waiting to see since last summer when I heard about their shootings in Paris :-) The movie was pure magic! Can’t imagne someone else doing it better where F.Scott and Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, are all in the same movie. Woody Allen really managed to pick up all the beauty of Paris in this movie and once again I felt lucky I’m living in this magical city. The movie was funny and very entertaining and I loved it even though the ending was a bit abrupt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment