B-Right from Benefit Cosmetics

I don't know if you heard of the new Benefit face care range... It's available in the US and Canada now and I got 2 products from it. A face hydrating mist and a face scrub.
Let me tell you that at first glance I was not really into it... I'm not a big fan of vintage packages and I already used a few Benefit products like the Honey scrub that was okay. Anyways I've been using those for a few days and I love it. It smells really good.



The Hydrating mist is okay, I use it before I apply my toner but I don't really see how it works. I also like to apply some during the day instead of my MAC Fix + it makes the makeup last longer.

The Facial Polish : GREAT! It smells good, the paste is not too thick and the crystals scrub the skin really well. I use it twice a week along with my daily face cleanser from Clinique.
I think you can use it as a mask to open the pores if you leave it for 10min.

1 comment: