Beauty time

To those of you who hate cosmetics who are just not into it you can skip this article.


I've just gotten a little crazy last week on new products...
First let me explain myself : 

Since its freezing cold and its the time of the year when I get super grumpy with all the wind, rain, clouds, you know winter... lol I HATE it! My skin gets so pale/livid/cadaverous/ so its usually the time of the year when I go hard on cosmetics. 
Anyways.
In order to deal with all this mess I picked products that are rich in vitamins and I try to eat good things like carrots and tomatoes (which keep your skin vivid)

Here is the stuff I got =)
The Body Shop : Vitamin C boost serum/ Vitamin E nourishing night cream / Deodorant / Cleansing wipes 
Benefit Cosmetics : Bathina body cream (which btw is discontinued and i got from an outlet website) / Hello Flawless powder in #3 / Nude matte lipstick
MAC : Studio powder foundation / Dior : Diorshow mascara / L'Oreal : Eyeliner 

No comments:

Post a Comment