Trendmix : Art news

I know it's been a while since I've posted about art, but I keep looking at very interesting things, and here are some of them I would like to share with you!


MARION BOLOGNESI FOR ROUGE MAGAZINE

Beauty trend series for Rouge Magazine (China) made with water color

CELEBRITY HOME by DOUGLAS FRIEDMAN






American photographer and socialite Douglas Friedman has an awesome portfolio. After working as an assistant to David Fincher and traveling the world for 2 years, he is now shooting between NY and LA for top publications such asThe New York Times, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, V, Vogue, Wallpaper, Elle Décorand Vanity Fair – Photographing interior, fashion, portraits and architecture. One of my favorite series of Friedman’s, featured here is his “Celebrity Home”.



Via Trendland 

No comments:

Post a Comment