Beauty Fall Faves

Each year I write a little post on the beauty items i've been using a lot for the fall  
Here are my top 3 of my faves for the moment, I'll review them soon for you =)
As far as my beauty closet was full before I went to Canada I had time to use it until I ran out of stuff; especially perfumes!!


I was addicted to the D&G L'imperatrice but finally after smelling it on sooo many girls I decided to leave it for another... The Jimmy Choo one! I know it's been out for a while (like a year or so) but the smell really caught my attention and now I'm rocking it every single day =) it's a stronger one so it lasts longer and even stays on my clothes. I got it for 95 box 100ml which is worth the product.

I also got a new toner from Clarins

Benefit - Firmology
Clarins - Eau Dynamisante
Jimmy Choo perfume 



No comments:

Post a Comment