Online Shopping



I promised I would write an article on Shopping Websites, here it is!
In case you didn't know, I live in Paris and I have to say I'm not really satisfied with the stores we have here... I can already hear screams like "WHUUUT"?? or "Paris is the fashion capital of the world" well, indeed ! BUT for a young women living on the budget it's not paradise island!
I try to avoid the departement stores because I always end up spending all my money in like one or 2 items. Otherwise we have a few cool stores but when I really like an item im pretty sure i'll see another girl with the same... *sigh* Anyways, I like to order online when I find cool things and here are my 5 favorite websites!







This one is like my favorite. A girl showed me this website 2 years ago and I here was my 1st online crush!  Why do I love Asos so much ? Well 3 things : diversity, price, delivery ! These are the factors I use to rate an online store. On Asos you can find sooo many thing, at a good price and with short and cheap delivery.
I tend to be a little disappointed with the quality on Asos brand products but I usually order foreign designers










This one was first a vintage online store but now they have a lot of new pieces, especially the Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I like it because the clothes a very girly and colorful








I've never placed any order on this one but I love the pieces they sell, CC Skye, Stussy, Cheap Monday, Insight, Junk Food and more! This website is more like a fiercer version of NastyGal, of course the prices are higher but it's always good to window shop online =)









Finally Karmaloop the best urban store I found, they have cool brands and at good prices, and there's always a discount coupon ad you can use for free delivery or $8 off from your order for international shipping =) So many brands like Obey, Melody Ehsani, Wildfox Couture, Motel, Rebel Yell, Dope...

No comments:

Post a Comment