ILOVEMYMUFF ??



I LOVE MY MUFF. That's right, you heard right: finally a product specifically designed for our muffs! It only makes sense - we have a product for every other part of our body.

I Love My Muff is comprised of four essential products: clean wash, pure spray, soft lotion and fresh wipes (for muff on the go!). They come in two different lines: blue (botanical scent) and green (fruity flowery scent). I Love My Muff contains all natural ingredients because your muff deserves the best natural lifestyle too.


It’s a premium feminine care brand designed by a woman for other women. “I love my muff is statement of confidence. It’s about providing daily love and care for down there, breaking taboos and empowering women who love themselves to love their muffs.
they loved the products and packaging so much they wanted to offer I Love My Muff to their clientele immediately.
Online at www.ilovemymuff.com and at Henri Bendel. Coming really really soon to a store near you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear.. What a lovely blog you have here.. Lotts of nice inspiration and good pictures, thanks for sharing and keep it up hun!

    Wanna be followers? Let me know!
    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete