Coach in Paris #OMG

I was so happy when I saw the huge Coach sign at the Parisian department store Printemps =)
Finally this brand is available in France, which is pretty much a big deal for me because I LOVE COACH!!!!! I only have one bag from coach that I got for my 18th birthday, and still I take good care of it and only go out with it on special occasions lol



Here is a little view of the corner, same style than in the US =) there are some cute pictures of New York City, 5th avenue and so and so..
A very girly space with a lot of colors! And my best friend and I fell in love with this pink python bag which actually is the most expensive piece from the store : 3 000 Euros ! WOW

here's the bag


and some pictures of the corner


I talked with a salesperson and she even gave me a catalog of the collection


And here are pics of my bag =) my dad got it for 300 box at Macy's its real natural cowhide leather

No comments:

Post a Comment