Cecilia's update of the week


 Okay so I am feeling sick right now, but everything is fine, I've been doing a lot of things lately so my mind was quite busy! Still I have to record some new videos when I feel better!
I went out yesterday with my girlfriends and got even sicker so I am staying home for a moment I guess

I am going to the movies to see the Lovely Bones hopefully tonight and Wolfman this weekend !
I am really excited lol! 

Anyways I wanted to share my pop/rock playlist of the day with you
I will always be in love with those songs... Calm, sweet but rock =)
Just spending time in my bed, recovering from a flu, and enjoying those amazing songs

Nada Surf - Always Love 
Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
The Fray - Over My Head
Fall Out Boy - I've Got A Dark 
Travis - Re-Offender
The Perishers - Sway
Samantha Ronson - Built this way
Coldplay - In My Place

Xoxo
Cecilia 


No comments:

Post a Comment