Phonology

I don't know why people are so much into their Black Berries. Like it's more a professional phone than something else, yes it is gorgeous and trendy but like, Come On! Who's really using his blackberry like it is supposed to be used??? Lol, anyway, can't wait to see what the new iPhone that will be released this summer has to show us.. Maybe i'll get one, I never had an iPhone because everybody had one, but now that everybody has their Blackberry I'm more likely to have an Iphone lol!

Anyways

I don't know if you guys know Wallpaper City Guide. Those are really cool to have when you're traveling =) They have fun stuff to visit, shop, sleep and eat =)
They are now available as an iPhone application, and I think it's pretty cool, they have some nice features in this app like interactive maps and stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment