Rihanna : Back on top


The next Glamour Issue will cover Rihanna, which is a huge step for her, especially because after a few months following the Chris Brown drama, she never really talked about what happened.. Anyway, I read a part of the article, and was disapointed, I mean, she gives the image of such a strong, powerful, fearless woman, which is not the case, she's such a marketing singer lol!

Still, the interview is interesting. HERE

"Rihanna on the Photo Leak :
It was humiliating; that is not a photo you would show to anybody. I felt completely taken advantage of. I felt like people were making it into a fun topic on the Internet, and it’s my life. I was disappointed, especially when I found out the photo was [supposedly leaked by] two women.

Rihanna’s message to young women :
Domestic violence is a big secret. No kid goes around and lets people know their parents fight. Teenage girls can’t tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. You don’t dare let your neighbor know that you fight. It’s one of the things we [women] will hide, because it’s embarrassing. My story was broadcast all over the world for people to see, and they have followed every step of my recovery. The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn’t heard. Now I can help speak for those women."

No comments:

Post a Comment