F Love ! (wow)




"When I realized that my selfish decision for love could result into some young girl getting killed, I could not be easy with that part. I couldn’t be held responsible for telling them “Go Back”. Even if Chris never hit me again, who’s to say that their boyfriend won’t. Who’s to say that they won’t kill these girls. And these are young girls. I just didn’t know how much of an impact I had on these girls lives until that happened. It was a wake up call for me big time especially after I took myself out of that situation. I will say that to any young girl going through domestic violence. Don’t react off of love. F love. Come out of the situation and look at it third person for what it really is and then make your decision because love is so blind. "

Can't wait to see the rest of the interview friday !

No comments:

Post a Comment